Now that you have a feed reader (your Feedly account), you can begin adding other newsfeeds that interest you. There are several ways you can locate newsfeeds:
- When visiting your favorite websites – look for news feed icons that indicate the website provides it. Often a feed icon will be displayed somewhere in the navigation bar of the site.
- Alltop.com – This search tool allows you to locate recent newsfeed items based upon keyword or phrase searching. Some topics you might be interested in include: elearning, leadership, collaboration, speaking & presentations and many more.
- Explore some of the search tools noted above that can help you locate some news feeds.
- Leave a comment on this post about your experience of getting started with RSS and feed readers:
- What sites did you subscribe to?
- How does the experience of reading Feedly compare to reading the original website?
- Which do you prefer? Why?